Hi there! Heya! Welcome!
We’re the Feel Good Foodies and this is our brand spankin’ new website – so new in fact that there’s nothing else on it yet! This will change soon. In the meantime, here’s a lil’ info:
We are two holistic nutritionists in the greater Toronto area (GTA) who really, really, really like to eat good food. We are serious about food. Seriously.
Here’s what we do: DINNER PARTIES!
We offer dinner party style cooking classes in people’s own homes: the host invites his or her friends and we show up with groceries, recipes and info booklets for everyone. It’s like a tuperware party, except hands-on, delicious, and holistic-as-heck!
Cooking class-wise, we also offer…
- Afternoon Groovy Grounding Tea Parties with healthy sweets
- Afternoon “Skinny Dippin’” snack parties
- Bitchin’ Brunch
- The Beginner Dinner (a gentle intro to good eats)
- Rainbow Sprout kid’s parties
- Wacky theme parties (did someone say costumes?)
Outside of cooking classes, we are also available for…
- speaking engagements
- grocery store tours (educational shopping assistance)
- cupboard clean-outs (we healthify your kitchen)
- one-on-one nutritional consultations
- dehydrated goods (raw, dried, healthy snacks like dried fruit bars and seed crackers – these must be pre-ordered)
Basically, we just want to make it fun and easy for you to make your every day life healthier and better.
More to come soon! In the meantime, e-mail foodiecandace @ gmail.com or foodiejaime @ gmail.com.
Stay tuned! See you on the greener side!
~** Jaime Awesome and Coconutz Candace **~
THE FEEL GOOD FOODIES